Family Law Attorney Serving California
Call Today to Get Started: 661.368.1181
Experienced Divorce Attorney

Palmdale Complex Divorce Attorney

Uncompromising & Dedicated Representation

Divorce is never a simple process. When a couple has a particularly complicated issue within their marriage, it can cause the divorce to be substantially more complex. When you are facing a complex divorce, there is a much greater need to have an experienced Palmdale divorce lawyer from our firm by your side. At the Law Offices of John C. Bigler, our attorney provides knowledgeable representation and the personalized attention you need as you navigate the complex aspects of your divorce.

What makes a divorce "complex?"

Many aspects of a couple's life can greatly complicate their divorce. One of the most common situations that can complicate a case is that of high net worth. Couples who are of high net worth will have difficulty during the property division portion of their divorce. Another circumstance that can complicate a divorce case is an allegation of domestic violence. Domestic violence cases can substantially impact a child custody decision. A case can also be considered complex when it is contested. Contested divorce cases involve two parties who cannot agree on the important aspects of the divorce and therefore require the court's involvement.

Palmdale Family Lawyer for Complex Divorces

At the Law Offices of John C. Bigler, our Palmdale complex divorce attorney has 25 years of experience. In addition, he has handled thousands of divorce cases, including ones that involve heated contested hearings and trials. Using his experience and knowledge, our firm can help you through each aspect of your complex divorce to ensure the best possible result.

Contact our firm today for the legal guidance you deserve. Whether you need assistance with child support, child custody, property division, or any other situation, we can help! Schedule a case evaluation if you have questions or would like further information on what choices will positively impact your family's future.

Former Client Testimonials

  • “I found him to be very open, honest and straight-forward in counselling me.”


  • “He is a great Lawyer. More importantly, a good man.”

    N. Smith

  • “John will always be my legal counsel, and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of family law.”


  • “Mr. Bigler, as well as his staff, have my best interests at heart.”

    A. Sansfield

  • “John Bigler's knowledge of the law and the care they show to his clients is why I highly recommend him.”

    J. Frankel

  • “Mr. Bigler and his staff were always quick to respond, efficient, and very courteous.”


  • “After my divorce was settled, the outcome was much more favorable than I had anticipated.”

    C. Jones

  • “His staff was very patient and answered any questions I had and helped me understand the process.”


  • “Don't make the mistake I did and waste thousands of dollars with no results! Hire John Bigler first!”


  • “The end result was exactly what I had hoped for and I am very grateful to him.”


Why Hire a Certified Family Law Specialist?

Board-Certification in Family Law requires a demonstrated mastery of the practice area. Learn why only board-certified attorneys can be named experts in their field, and what this means for your case.

Learn More

Contact Us Today

We Take Complex Cases All the Way to the End
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.