Family Law Attorney Serving California
Call Today to Get Started: 661.368.1181
Experienced Family Law Attorney

Palmdale Property Division Attorney

Need an attorney for a divorce case in Palmdale?

Part of a divorce case is separating two lives into one. For that to be accomplished, all shared assets and debts will need to be divided. Property division must be addressed in all California divorce cases either through negotiation or court orders. If your divorce is handled by the judge, he or she will separate your marital assets. California is a community-property state, and therefore, all property and assets acquired during the marriage are divided between both parties. Speak with our Palmdale divorce lawyer for legal assistance with your case.

Property Distribution in California

The property division process is based on various factors that can have a substantial bearing on the overall outcome. During complex divorce cases, property division can be a time-consuming and emotionally frustrating issue. Property will be distributed between the spouses depending on the manner in which the judge sees fit. Property division is a vital issue, but is one that can be very difficult for all parties.

Anything that can be sold, bought, or that carries value is defined as property. Some examples include:

  • Houses
  • Cars
  • Clothing
  • Furniture
  • Cash monies
  • 401(k) plans
  • Stocks
  • Businesses

If you are preparing for divorce and need legal assistance navigating your case, we can help ensure that your rights are protected every step of the way. We understand the complexity of property division. Based on our understanding, we offer our time and resources to your case. You can work with a professional and experienced attorney who gives your best interest top priority.

Contact a Certified Family Law Specialist

Attorney Bigler is a certified family law specialist and, therefore, he has the credibility and skill to help you with your case. He also has 25 years of experience and has handled thousands of contested divorce hearings and trials.

Contact us today for the assistance you need!

Former Client Testimonials

  • “The end result was exactly what I had hoped for and I am very grateful to him.”


  • “I found him to be very open, honest and straight-forward in counselling me”


  • “John Bigler's knowledge of the law and the care they show to his clients is why I highly recommend him”

    J. Frankel

  • “John will always be my legal counsel, and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of family law.”


  • “Mr. Bigler and his staff were always quick to respond, efficient, and very courteous.”


  • “He is a great Lawyer. More importantly, a good man”

    N. Smith

  • “Don't make the mistake I did and waste thousands of dollars with no results! Hire John Bigler first!”


  • “After my divorce was settled, the outcome was much more favorable than I had anticipated.”

    C. Jones

  • “Mr. Bigler, as well as his staff, have my best interests at heart”

    A. Sansfield

  • “His staff was very patient and answered any questions I had and helped me understand the process.”


Why Hire a Certified Family Law Specialist?

Board-Certification in Family Law requires a demonstrated mastery of the practice area. Learn why only board-certified attorneys can be named experts in their field, and what this means for your case.

Learn More

Contact Us Today

We Take Complex Cases All the Way to the End
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.