Family Law Attorney Serving California
Call Today to Get Started: 661.368.1181
Experienced Divorce Attorney

Divorce Lawyer in Palmdale

Representing Your Best Interests

Filing for divorce is a difficult and frightening place decision. When divorce is pursued in the absence of a strong legal guide, the outcome can be devastating. You and your family will likely face difficulty as you proceed through the various aspects of divorce, including:

Even when a divorce starts out in an amicable manner, it can still spiral out of control into a legal battle between two angry parties. Some issues can cause the case to turn into a complex divorce. If your current spouse is seeking a different outcome than what you want, you will need the strong legal guidance of our Palmdale divorce lawyer.

Grounds for Filing Divorce in California

California is a no-fault-divorce state. As a result, you do not need to have a reason to file for divorce. You must, however, have grounds in order to file. You can file on the grounds of incurable insanity or irreconcilable differences. Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, we can help you! Contested divorce applies to couples who are unable to come to agreement on the various topics of divorce. Uncontested divorce means that you and your spouse can work together on the terms of the divorce.

How Our Palmdale Divorce Attorney Can Help You

With more than two decades of experience, we are confident in our ability to help you through your case. Attorney Bigler has handled thousands of divorce cases, including contested hearings and trials. Our Palmdale divorce lawyer also remains up to date on all of the changes in legislation related to family law in California.

Contact us today for guidance through your divorce case.

Former Client Testimonials

  • “He is a great Lawyer. More importantly, a good man.”

    N. Smith

  • “I found him to be very open, honest and straight-forward in counselling me.”


  • “John Bigler's knowledge of the law and the care they show to his clients is why I highly recommend him.”

    J. Frankel

  • “Mr. Bigler, as well as his staff, have my best interests at heart.”

    A. Sansfield

  • “John will always be my legal counsel, and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of family law.”


  • “The end result was exactly what I had hoped for and I am very grateful to him.”


  • “Don't make the mistake I did and waste thousands of dollars with no results! Hire John Bigler first!”


  • “His staff was very patient and answered any questions I had and helped me understand the process.”


  • “After my divorce was settled, the outcome was much more favorable than I had anticipated.”

    C. Jones

  • “Mr. Bigler and his staff were always quick to respond, efficient, and very courteous.”


Why Hire a Certified Family Law Specialist?

Board-Certification in Family Law requires a demonstrated mastery of the practice area. Learn why only board-certified attorneys can be named experts in their field, and what this means for your case.

Learn More

Contact Us Today

We Take Complex Cases All the Way to the End
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.